Fixes and troubleshooting for all kinds of UAV problems.

Not showing up in wifi/ won't connect

My question is about the ProMark p70 drone and the wifi that is supposed to be built into the Drone. It connects to the actual controller but will not connect to my smart phone. Also when you look in the WiFi in your settings on your phone there doesn't show any WiFi device for the promark and I'm trying to find out if I can manually put it in or what I should do thank you for all your advice and answers.

This is how you fix the problem:

On the phone's list of available wifi networks, tap and hold the one for the drone (mine appears as "P70-VR-1F5500") and then tap or keep pressing on tap "Modify Network". Then change the IP settings from DHCP to Static (under Advanced) and set the IP address to 192.168.1.1, Gateway to 192.168.0.1, Network prefix length to 24, DNS1 to 8.8.8.8, and DNS2 to 8.8.4.4 Then tap Save.

Then when you connect to it you'll get a notification/prompt telling you there's no internet and asking you if you want to stay connected -- tap Yes. There's also a box you can tap to let it know it doesn't have to ask you that every time you connect to the P70's network. Hopefully, that will work for you too...

05-10-2017 01:29 PMLike

0

Quick reply to this message

Zekir's Avatar

1

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showth...

#5

Zekir

129.168.0.1-1.0-fra 8.8.8.8.-8.8.4.4

How do you do it on a Galaxy S8 I've tried to connect and it states no internet available. Contacted support and they instructed me but it still does not work. Thinking bad sensor or something and I just purchased it 4/25/18 ugh

I'm confused on this one, in the question he stated " when you look in the WiFi in your settings on your phone there doesn't show any WiFi device for the promark" but you said to select the one for the drone but he has none listed...

At any rate, I'm having the same issue I don't see a listing for the Promark. I can connect my DJI and a DJI I was repairing just fine but I'm not getting a wifi signal from the Promark.

I had the same problem. took off the camera there are two white plug connections one of mine were unplugged I guess from landing over time it came unplugged. reconnected and now good to go.

I'm having a problem as well. Mine has the wifi setting but it just goes from finding an IP address to saved network. Then it disconnects and starts the process all over again. I can't hold down and change any IP addresses or anything. Just searches ..finds...disconnects and repeats.

Yes it is a bad camera. The wifi signal comes from the inside of the camera and you can tell if it's working or not because it'll light up red inside. The only way to resolve the issue is one or two ways. First you could get another camera for the Drone that you have searching for it online and hopefully it would be fixed and that aspect. Secondly would be getting a new drone. Third you could also contact promark and they will help you tremendously I called because my battery and my GPS shadow drone was not working properly and they sent me another battery free of charge. Customer service was excellent and those batteries are about 50 bucks. So that's how I resolve the issue let me know if you have any other questions.

I have a aurora foldable drone with the same problem. When I ordered it I had the camera upgraded. It worked wonderfully. Then out of the clear blue no WiFi.

matt can you help me with a phone number for promark?cant find one.bought batterys from them but never recieved pkg from fedex,thx for any help you could give me,you can email me.jerrybatto10@gmail.com

Question, i just bought for fathers day, a Dromida Ocular and i have a Galaxy s6 and a Galaxy s9+ when i connect to the Wifi ufo like i am supposed to, it says conected, but no internet available. However when i use my wifes phone a moto something, or my daughters iphone 6s everything works perfectly, camara works no problem. Just not my Samsung. Can you help ??? Thanks

I've just purchased the drone 720 foldable. This has the same issue. Does the SD card have anything to do with the connection? As this has a red light where this should be. I've followed the instructions and turned on the wifi but the drones details dont show.

Guys, I've a drone 720. Just sorted this issue.

Look for the drones wifi as its lights are flashing.

The address comes up.

I will forward you the info I found regarding this which I found on the Promark website. Did you download on your smartphone the Promark VR aerial photography app? Then

HOW TO CONNECT

1-Download the Promark VR app for iPhone or Android.

2-Power on the drone.

3-Open the WiFi settings on your phone and connect to “P70-VR” WiFi. Tip: you may need to reset your WiFi by turning it off and then back on again.

4-Once connected, open the Promark VR app and press “Play”

5- For VR streaming, click the “3D” button on the screen and place your phone into the Promark VR 3D Goggles (included in the P70-VR drone).

Shut down the drone and turn it back on if it is still does not show.

Hope it is helpful

I have done all of that and it still does not show up when I turn WiFi on. Is there a way to manually enter it in? As if you were adding a network?

Make sure you are in the range of your wifi connection. If you are trying to use it outside of your home network, you will need to set it up with your smartphone hot spot

Still no go. I have tried everything so far

I have tried all your suggestions and it still doesn't work

wifi in app only comes on after 3rd step of calibration,i only pick up signal outside,if that dont work,its your camera

i have the same problem have you ever figured out how to connect

Billie Carpenter. Did you ever get your issue solved? And if so how? Thanks

Or has anyone else had the same problem as Billie and got it fixed?

Well I have found everything from bad cameras, broken wires, loose connectors and even broken female connector on the main board. I offer repairs. For Holy Stone HS100 and Shadow drone. Find repair service on eBay. Under: Holy Stone HS100 repair. Thanks and happy flying.

My shadow connects but I never get video on my phone...I can use an older phone or my old tablet and it connects and shows live video but not on any newer phone it seems

i have a cloud rider 2.0. did everything the manual said, but never saw the name pop up on the wifi. i turned the drone, controller, and wifi on and off with no result. camera works fine.

im wondering how i can get the drone to show on wifi so i could connect to it

You had stated that “the camera works fine" if it did you would be connected to the drone and see the camera view on your mobile device. When you power up the drone and bind it to the controller you should see the wifi address on your mobile device if not then you have a bad camera. The camera is what transmits the wifi signal which you connect to then view after opening the protocol app. The camera is available through protocol online, not sure if it qualifies for free replacement parts.

I have a SJr/c s70 w drone and the WiFi camera picture won't connect to my phone to view picture unless I go to backup and reset and reset all network settings, but this disconnects my phone from the server and i loose all other settings. Its a real pain. It also happens with my F11 drone on SJRC GPS pro WiFi app.?

Unclear as to how this answer is the fix to his not connecting. Having to always reset your devices wifi data every time you want to connect to the drones wifi is wrong. Either JJRC is having issues with there app software or your device is not fully compatible with the current JJRC downloaded app. Try using a different device to see if it has the same issues. If it works ok then you may have to upgrade your device to a more current version.

Thanks, I first bought a SJRC s20 and that did the same , then bought a SJRC s 70 and again still did it then that flew away the second day I had it from 15 metres above me in my backyard and just decided to fly away, the wifi and gps only showed where my transmitter was located so that drone was lost for good. I then bought a Blackfin S70 which is the same as the SJRC s 70 but uses Blackfin app that looks the same as ther SJRC app and the Blackfin App still did the same having to reset all settings to connect to the camera and then I bought the F11 recently and that is doing the same. My phone is a Uhans Max2?

same problem with my sjrcf11. been using it for more than 10 times already then one time cant connect on drones wifi and cant view it on my phone

having the same problem of connecting the SJGPS PRO F11 with my phone. I can fly the drone but the camera and other features cant be used coz i cant connect my phone with the drone\s wifi. My phone is a J4 samsung.

having the same problem of connecting the SJRC F11 with my phone, my phone is nova 3i and samsung

I cannot connect to drone via wifi i am using LW-FPV application. Wifi spot doesn’t appear on my phone. I try diffrent mobile. My drone is L100 GPS 6 axis hexacoter

I've got bad news for you. The government is jamming your signal. J.k. Seriously though, it's either a bad connection between camera/drone wires, or just a plain old defective camera. Alot of times they will work good for a while before going bad, other times they are defective from day one. Definitely check out the wires before investing in a replacement camera.

I Have the same problem with my SJRC20W, cannot connect to my new HTC12U+.

The drone doesn’t show up in the wifi list on my phone.

I can connect with my old phone HTC10.

Martin

Imam isti problem sjrc f11 gps drone i HUAWEI p10 lite. Ne moze mi ga pronac mobitel jel postoji neka opcija. Ili znali netko koje mobitele podržava taj dron

me too my F11 cant connect to my vivo b4 i can connect later on cant..i tink the problem is the drone wife...or need to reset this drone..

Hi from reading all the comments sounds like sjrc is having software/hardware issues for the WiFi camera module. Seems like newer phones are not receiving the WiFi signal. My advice is try using an older phone to confirm this incompatibility issue. Return your sjrc drone if possible and do some review research on other drone brands. I personally own PROMARK, PROPEL, SYMA. No problems connecting WiFi to all my mobile devices and tablets.

SJRC F11 drone only connect to smartphones or tablets that support 5G wifi.

Yes that is true the FJRC F11 Drone only connects to devices that support 5g WiFi it is not compatible with standard 2.4g WiFi.

It is not 5g wifi it is 5ghz and the drone only requires your phone to have wifi protocol 802.11ac

sdvsd http://slot-888.co

I have an F24 drone and it has been working fine now my camera has stoped working called Contixo they said they would investigate and call me back in 30 minutes it’s the next day and no call. Camera try’s to come on will get a still pick when powering up but that’s it any suggestions

Same issue with my as JRC Z5 drone. Wifi showed once and then never again. It flies but I can't use the app… Very Very frustrated…

Mathew williams will be eternally grateful.