Not showing up in wifi/ won't connect

My question is about the ProMark p70 drone and the wifi that is supposed to be built into the Drone. It connects to the actual controller but will not connect to my smart phone. Also when you look in the WiFi in your settings on your phone there doesn't show any WiFi device for the promark and I'm trying to find out if I can manually put it in or what I should do thank you for all your advice and answers.

I will forward you the info I found regarding this which I found on the Promark website. Did you download on your smartphone the Promark VR aerial photography app? Then

HOW TO CONNECT

1-Download the Promark VR app for iPhone or Android.

2-Power on the drone.

3-Open the WiFi settings on your phone and connect to “P70-VR” WiFi. Tip: you may need to reset your WiFi by turning it off and then back on again.

4-Once connected, open the Promark VR app and press “Play”

5- For VR streaming, click the “3D” button on the screen and place your phone into the Promark VR 3D Goggles (included in the P70-VR drone).

Shut down the drone and turn it back on if it is still does not show.

Hope it is helpful

I have done all of that and it still does not show up when I turn WiFi on. Is there a way to manually enter it in? As if you were adding a network?

Make sure you are in the range of your wifi connection. If you are trying to use it outside of your home network, you will need to set it up with your smartphone hot spot

Still no go. I have tried everything so far

I have tried all your suggestions and it still doesn't work

Mathew williams will be eternally grateful.