Released May 2015, identified by model number SM-T350. Features 8.0″ TFT capacitive touchscreen, 5 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth.

Why won't my tablet stay on?

Every time I turn my tablet on and swipe to unlock it just shuts off and gets stuck on the Samsung screen. It also deletes my wallpaper and apps from the front page every time. When I can get further than just swiping the screen and it shutting off, it shuts off if I open any apps. For a few minutes it was stuck on the startup screen and blinking rapidly between the startup and completely black screen. It has a full charge and i haven't had it for more than 2 years, it's been stuck like this for days.

It sounds like an all around software failure. Try to throw the tablet into safe mode

1. Power off the device, wait 3 seconds.
  2. Power on the device and wait for the "Samsung" boot logo to appear, often heard with a chime.
  3. Immediately press and hold the "Volume Down" button until the device continues to boot or at least 5-10 seconds.
  4. In the lower left corner, it should say "Safe Mode".
  5. Try to interact with the device as normal

Does the tablet still have bugs or failures with safe mode on? (Your tablet might be doomed for replacement..)

Anri will be eternally grateful.