The Samsung Galaxy S5 NEO (SM-G903F) has a 5.1 inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD resolution. It's front and back cameras clock in at 5 megapixels and 16 megapixels respectively. Inside, the phone is powered by the 64-bit Samsung Exynos 7580 processor, 16 GB of internal memory, 2GB of RAM, and a 2,800 mAh battery. The phone, measuring 142 x 72.5 x 8.1 mm weighs 145 grams. Compared to the original S5, the Galaxy S5 Neo has better features such as the front camera, FM radio and faster LTE (Cat6).

Charging when they isn't a charger plugged in

My phone seems to charge on its own when they isn't no charger plugged in it fort it was my battery at first but then I've changed battery's I changed it about last week or so and it's still does it does anyone know what it means?

Hi!

My Microsoft Lumia 950 did the same thing and replacing the battery did not fix it for me. However, I did not give up and after opening it up I noticed that a fuse blew off the board, so I had to get that replaced. You can follow this guide on how to get to the charging daughterboard in your phone if you wish to replace it yourself.

Otherwise have a technician fix it for you.

So does that mean it's something to do with the mother board? Thanks for the answer

Not the motherboard, but the small daughterboard, where the charging circuitry is.

Oh right thank you I was about to say my motherboard only got fixed this year.

Zoe will be eternally grateful.