B&W Zeppelin Air - LED flashing White - Firmware recovery failed

After a power outage the zeppelin air with 30 pin adapter shows a flashing white light and when connecting a USB cable to my PC/MAC using the Zeppelin Air Recovery Utility - firmware update (Recovery/Restore) the LED does not change to flashing green (still flashing white)- Recovery unsuccessful unable to continue to Restore Function. Even after going through the motions several times, the light remains flashing white. The Zeppelin Air only allows me to enter Firmware update - Solid white indicator light.

No other function available.

Thank you

Kind Regards

I have a similar problem, Tried the Zeppelin Air Recovery Utility four times, Gets through the flashing green light. But in last phaze it is constantly white light and process only proceeds to 65-70 % fulfillment. And I have left it for hours trying to fulfill the final stage. If no answer to this I´ll de-construct the whole thing. Decent loudspeaker that can be built into other things......