B&W Zeppelin Air - LED flashing White - Firmware recovery failed

After a power outage the zeppelin air with 30 pin adapter shows a flashing white light and when connecting a USB cable to my PC/MAC using the Zeppelin Air Recovery Utility - firmware update (Recovery/Restore) the LED does not change to flashing green (still flashing white)- Recovery unsuccessful unable to continue to Restore Function. Even after going through the motions several times, the light remains flashing white. The Zeppelin Air only allows me to enter Firmware update - Solid white indicator light.

No other function available.

Thank you

Kind Regards

I have a similar problem, Tried the Zeppelin Air Recovery Utility four times, Gets through the flashing green light. But in last phaze it is constantly white light and process only proceeds to 65-70 % fulfillment. And I have left it for hours trying to fulfill the final stage. If no answer to this I´ll de-construct the whole thing. Decent loudspeaker that can be built into other things......

I had the exact same problem. Stuck on constant white light.

The problem (at least for mine) is that the main power board has failed.

Three of the low voltage capacitors have failed. (They balloon very slightly at the top like a failed phone battery).

If you are good with a soldering iron, three replacement capacitors are about £2.50

If anyone needs a step-by-step I can guide you through that process.

Do you have a tutorial to change the capacitors of power supply?

Best regards

please send a photo of the capacitors lega1991@yandex.com

Ryhaan Nair will be eternally grateful.