Why is my battery dying SO fast?!

i haven't replaced my better yet, but i'm wondering could my battery be the actual problem. i'm having to keep it on the charger almost constantly! off the charger it lasts MAYBE 30 minutes, and even if it is fully charged it will die at any percentage..then when hooked back up to the charger the percentage goes back up to a range from 54 % to 90%.

also, the other day i was charging my phone and all of a sudden it wouldn't charge, i let my phone die and that night i put it charging and it was working the following morning and was fully charged. so could the problem really be my battery or could it be something else? i have also replaced my charger port before as well.

Chances are you could've replaced the charging port when not needed, it probably only needed to be cleaned because it did not plug in fully, it's a common thing for phone charger ports.

For the battery, yeah definitely sounds like it needs to be replaced.

First notice that how much time to take charge fully i think it may slow charge then aspect.While running phone no any drain but while on standby the battery drain as fast and phone also heating slowly.Changing battery is not a solution i think.That is the fault of U2 ic .I solved so much problem like that by changing U2 ic.

That sounds like a bad battery.

To be certain, use a battery utility, such as coconutBattery (for Mac) or 3uTools (for Windows). It will tell you what the health of the battery is. Anything less than 75% of design capacity will require replacement.

I would consider replacing the battery.

I had similar battery issues, my iPhone 6 would shut down randomly and the battery would drain quickly after a full charge. Had to keep the phone on the charger constantly!

Ordered the iFixit battery replacement kit, and replaced my battery today today. Phone is working great so far.

My suggestion is to watch the battery replacement video and follow the step by step instructions to the T, if you are planning to do it yourself.

sapphire roche will be eternally grateful.