The Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 is a 10.5” Android tablet with a 2560x1600 pixel resolution, 16GB of storage, and 8.0MP camera. It is commonly used for academic, recreational, and business purposes. Model number: SM-T800NZWAXAR.

SM-T800 (WIFI) and SM-T805 (LTE) the same display?

Hi everybody,

I am trying to repair my SM-T800 (WIFI, black) because the whole Display (LCD + Digitizer) is broken.

My plan is to buy a display of a SM-T805 (LTE, white) and put it into the SM-T800 (WIFI).

Now my questions:

Is possible to merge the two models? Where are the differences? Could there be any problems?

Thanks a lot in advance! :-)

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

Hi!

You can merge the two models.

The difference between the Wi-Fi and the LTE model is the SIM slot on the motherboard, but that does not affect the display assembly at all, so go ahead with your repair.

Thank you very much for your fast and helpful answer!

How difficult is it to change the display of the Tab S 10.5 ? I'm wondering why there is no tutorial for display change :-)

Thanks and cheers!

I don't know why we don't have a tutorial on how to change the display, buy it shouldn't be difficult. All you have to do is to remove basically everything until you are left with the display assembly. You could also upload a guide on how to change it yourself, help others in the future.

Yeah, I'll do that :)

cloey will be eternally grateful.