Stubborn bars on screen after repair (see pic)

So can anyone help me figure out how to fix this without a full screen replacement?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5DOej3...

I'm getting a row of white bars across the screen after I took it appart to fix a slighly bent case. After putting everything back together, it all looked good but I was getting no touch response. I figured a connector must have been not connected, so I took it apart again and reseated everything, then I ended up with this. Touch response now works, but I can't seem to get rid of these bars no matter what I do. Wondering if something shorted in the display when it was slightly out of whack before.

Few details:

1.) I never worked on the display without disconnecting the battery first

2.) I have tried cleaning all connectors thoroughly with isopropyl alcohol and a swab

3.) I have used a 10x loupe to make sure that no foreign material is caught in the connectors, and even gently ran a pin through them to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

The explanation here will be that you haved pulled a bit to hard on the screen and ripped a little bit the screen connector ribbon on the screen end of the cable. If pushing on the top of the screen changes the image this would be the answer. Your good for a new screen remplacement :(

You were right, and I kinda suspected this but wanted some confirmation. I replaced the screen, this time being more careful and all is well.

John Mangan will be eternally grateful.