Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

Screen is unresponsive and only sometimes turns on.

I dont know what is wrong is the screen broken or does it have touch disease. The phone is unresponsive to touch and is intirmettent whether the screen wants to turn on or not

Touch Disease is much less prevalent on the iPhone 6 versus the iPhone 6Plus.

Unfortunately, the answer to your question is that it could be a defective screen or Touch Disease. You really don't tell us enough to make an educated guess. Has your phone been dropped recently or has the housing been bent in the past? Does your phone exhibit grey bars at the top of the screen? This are things that could cause Touch Disease.

The more likely scenario and the easiest one to eliminate is that you have a defective screen. Ideally, you need to try a known-good screen to see if it works better or not. You could find one/buy one yourself or go to a local shop so that they can try one. It might also be related with the connectors. If a known-good replacement screen makes no difference, then you likely have a logic board issue. That will require a micro-soldering repair and is not DIY.

You can check out my profile for a link to my blog post on Touch Disease if you want to learn more (or you can search the web, there are plenty of good resources).

Thanks its not my phone but i have been told that it works perfectly except from what i have said and im hoping its just a defective screen.

Theres no grey bars

Haris will be eternally grateful.