Recently replaced the screen and the home button is overheating.
I have just the other day replaced a cracked screen on an iPhone SE with a screen I ordered from this site. Since then the home button has been getting white hot to the touch while the screen is turned off, also the excess energy going to the button causes the phone's battery to run down quickly. I did some research that indicated that I should try reseating the cable that goes from the button to the logic board, and I have tried that however, it has not resolved the issue.
What else can I do?
Is this a good question?