8" Touchscreen Tablet PC with Case Featuring Android 4.4 (KitKat)

Tablet stuck in no command mode,will not reboot

Tablet says failed to mount external SD no such device. I have tried recovery system update,wipe cache partition,wipe data/factory reset,apply update from cache,update rkimage,update from external storage and apply update CV from adb, nothing works,screen is stuck on no command. All I did was turn the tablet on

Check the USB port that you connect to your computer with. Look for bent pins or something lodged in the port . If there is something in the port use a toothpick or plastic pic to remove don't use anything metal . If this brings no joy , is there a card reader or a sd card in the machine , if so take out any card that may be in the tablet . If there is no card in check the slots for debris and clean them . If you get no joy from this remove the battery . Open the case and disconnect the battery . If the battery is soldered to the board then remove the soldered ground only for a few minutes then resolder . Hope this helps

tabletdummy_ will be eternally grateful.