A Beanie Baby is a stuffed animal, made by Ty Inc. Each toy has an inner "posable lining" and is stuffed with plastic pellets (or "beans") rather than conventional stuffing, giving Beanie Babies a flexible feel.

How do I fix my beanie baby's chipped eyes and deteriorating fur?

I've had the King Charles spaniel beanie baby since I was a born and its had a lot of washes , because of this it's eyes have become chipped and the fur on the face is deteriorating. I can't replace the eyes or fur. Please help!

Free shipping on orders over $20
Use code BLUEANDBLACK at checkout
Free shipping on orders over $20
Use code BLUEANDBLACK

Sadly, I am having the same exact problem with a “Fancy the white cat" beanie boo that i have had since I can remember and have been researching it for a while. I saw that you can use a wire dog brush and fabric softener to get out the knots in the fur. As for the eyes and nose I don't know how to fix them and I wouldn't suggest doing the technique with the wire dog brush if you think that your stuffed animals to delicate I'm too scared to do it online so I'm still researching it. Hope I could help!

Kas will be eternally grateful.