How to take apart and repair the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01.

I can no longer switch between modes!

This has been a great camera, but I have one problem: the dial no longer works. It will only switch between two modes now, baby and normal. I cannot preview or do anything else with it. Besides this, the camera does anything else fine. I would love to get the dial to give me all of th modes back. Granted, I'm not sure if taking it apart will help. Any ideas?

Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor more than our dads—let’s celebrate all the mentors who taught us how to fix.
Father's Day Gift Guide
Let’s honor those who taught us how to fix.

dezink99, if nothing else I posted the service manual for the DMC-FX01 on my file storage and do feel free to download it so that at least you can take a look at it and see if taking it apart is something you want to do. http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2527497/... good luck

Could you please repost the service manual for the DMC-FX01? My zoom lens isn't working properly, as well as the control wheel and I'd like to try to fix it.

THANKS!

Thanks, oldturkey03! Perfect - really appreciate it!

You are welcome...:-)

dezink99 will be eternally grateful.