An Android phablet developed and manufactured by LG Electronics. First unveiled by the company on January 5, 2015, it is a successor to the original LG G Flex released in 2013.

The phone keeps rebooting continiously!

The phone start rebooting unexpectedly & continuously, it won't turn on unless i plug in the power, & mostly will start rebooting again if i remove the cord!!

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

When I plug my phone in it will optimize apps and wont let me on the phone when it is unplugged ,it just keeps restarting, when it finishes optimizing the apps it will let me on the phone but when I unplug it is does it again.

Probably the common motherboard fault, is it hot on the back next to the camera whilst loading apps? Either send it back if it new, or use as something to stand your coffe cup on. Easy to change motherboards, but you can't get them.

I had an lg g3 with this same issue. Replace the battery, they tend to do this when bad

Look im having the same problem but my phone wont even turn on even when its on the charger i would try to hold the power button , hold all the buttons (power button, both volume buttons) and the power button with the lower volume button but still wont fix it i think you might need to change the battery or get a new phone.. i know i couldn't give you an exact answer you needed but thought I could try and help.

marakontmashy will be eternally grateful.