Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Screen discoloration in top right corner of iPhone 6 Plus, please help

I replaced the front panel on an iPhone 6 Plus last night. I tested the LCD before installing all of the components (front camera, speakers, home button, etc.) into it, and it seemed to work fine. I even did one more test run before I closed the screen to make sure all of the cables were connected well, and it worked perfectly. When I closed the screen, however, a bright spot had appeared in the top right quarter of the phone. I have had two other 6 pluses with identically shaped and positioned bright spots, so something I am doing wrong must be causing this. Please help me with any information you know.

It would be helpful if you posted a picture (you can add it to your question).

Generally speaking, white spots are caused by pressure. So if you have a bright spot in the top right corner, look at the camera and screen bracket area for something that isn't installed or lined up properly. It could also be a batch of poor quality screens where there is some dust or something else sandwiched between the LCD and backplate (this would be a very small white spot though).

i think it has no solution take it to apple authorized centre

Score -1

Garrison Bates will be eternally grateful.