The Asus X555LA is a low budget laptop that came out in May of 2015. This Intel Core i3 laptop was designed to be affordable for consumers.

HDD issue, board loose and not seating correctly

is there anybody on that has experience with one of these? i am having to apply pressure to the board that sits to the right of the HDD (headphone/usb/memory card ports). it does not seem to be seated correctly and if i do not apply pressure then it does not read the HDD and continuously boots into BIOS. when it works, it works fine, but i am curious to know if there is something i can do that will fix it for good. i can take pics if needed. thanks

@snapplekisses, Snapple, Perhaps the link to guide below will help you disassemble the laptop to check/ reseat the HD or see if fastener/bracketing/cable/etc. is the issue. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Asus X555LA-SI305041 Hard Drive Replacement

snapplekisses will be eternally grateful.