Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

Why won't my camera function correctly

I got and iPhone 6 Plus shattered the screen then got it replaced. But I didn't get the right kit so I don't think it was repaired correctly but I got it cracked again and it's been like a month since I got the screen replaced. But today my whole camera wouldn't work. The top left corner of my pictures on the front facing camera are a different color. Almost as if something's blocking the front of it so I can't take a whole picture but there's nothing covering it. I think it's just damaged from water getting into the cracks but does anyone have an idea on whats going on???

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

iPhone Battery Fix Kits

Only $29.99

Most Helpful Answer

Either the front camera has gone bad and/or the front camera ribbon connector on the logic board is damaged from corrosion (liquid damage).

I suggest just taking it back to where you got it repaired from and get it repaired again.

Madi Young will be eternally grateful.