Entry level laptop introduced in 2015. Comes in a range of processor options from the Celeron to the Core i7. Also comes with a few AMD processors, but most are Intel based.

key board malfunctioning & Numpad

on the lock screen of windows 8.1, automatically entering the log in button. simultaneously its deny to log in & again entering the log in button because the password is not given. when I hit any key on the key board then its stopping to do that problem. And i put the password & log in. On the other hand the enter key in number pad is not working.

Whats your issue? Also is num lock on? And what key did you press to type the password in?

Any key I press, it stops auto loading password. If I unplugged the laptop key board & use a external keyboard there is no problem.The assembled key board is working well rest of the time.

Number pad enter key doesn't work even the num lock is off or on.

Kishor Datta will be eternally grateful.