Why can't I sign in to set up tablet

I did a factory reset on my Lenovo tablet now I can't sign in to finish the set up it asks for the email sync to device I enter my email and it says sign in with one of the owners accounts on this device anyone know what to do.

Try resetting it again. This time, hold down the power and volume down button until the boot menu shows up. Then, select factory from the list of options. After It's finished, try signing in.

Hope this helps!

I did this and still don't work.

@tmm5899, you did it from the boot menu?

Sign in with one of the owners accounts on this device.

Whatever email was used on that device before is what email needs to be used.

I tried that

It don't work that is why I asked for help

Are you sure it was the right account? Are you the only owner?

Yes it was new when I got it still wrapped in the plastic. I did factory reset cause was going to sell it then changed my mind and yes I can log into my email on my other tablets someone said something about I was supposed to do something first did not know that most of my other tablets all I do is hit factory reset and they are fine except for this stupid Lenovo tablet thought you just hit factory reset now I am messed up can't set it up can't sell it now out $80 if I can fix the issue. Need help not to familiar with every tablet

Nice job on 5k, Cam!

terri marble will be eternally grateful.