4-inch iPhone released in March 2016 with similar hardware specifications to the 6s. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, or Rose Gold with 16/64 GB storage options. Model A1662 and A1723.

Repaired iPhone, now phone is not turning on

Hi

My iPhone's back camera is quite temperamental and sometimes if dropped disconnects and doesn't work - I know the problem is not that the camera is broken only that it is a connection problem because I have fixed the issue before.

This time, after putting my phone back together the phone will not turn back on at all. Itunes recognises the device (however I can't restore it because I can't respond on my iPhone when prompted to allow the computer access). I have tried to hard reset using the home and power buttons and it did not work. The only problem I had when repairing the phone was losing a screw for the logic board cover but I didn't think this would cause this kind of issue?

Most Helpful Answer

Try shining a bright light on the screen, if you can see a faint image then the back light IC has blown (normal due to the battery still being connected when the screen ribbons are removed), if there is no image id try a new screen..

Rayeasom, you should set up a username (like @rayeasom) so that we can contact you directly. I wanted to let you know that someone had copy/pasted one of your comments as their own answer but there was no way to directly reach you. I moderated your comment into a answer so that you can get properly credited and be made aware.

thank you @minho

No worries...but my username is @refectio :>)

Common problem with iPhone SE, it is caused by the motherboard failure, here is how to fix it:

How to resolve not powering up or not charging iPhone SE

julia n will be eternally grateful.