Repair and disassembly guides for food cooling appliances including refrigerators, freezers and fridge-freezers.

PC -ER code on fridge

I went to get ice from my ice maker and water came out instead. Then the Samsung fridge made noise and code PC-Er came on. I tried pressing power fridge & power freezer for 8 seconds which cleared it but once I tried to get ice again same thing happened.

Does your ice maker make ice?

@dede14 what model is your fridge?

@dede14 , Dede ,With out knowing your model # this is the Info.found, from link below. Display Panel Is Showing PC-ER:

If the display panel shows PC-ER, make sure the wire harness under the top left door hinge is properly connected. Unplug the refrigerator and remove the top left hinge cover. Unhook the wire harness and reconnect it. Plug the fridge back in and if the fault code goes away then the issue is fixed. See illustrations below. The link below also has a lot of good info. for you to check out, diagnostic checks, etc.. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

http://removeandreplace.com/2015/08/10/s...

Did this several time but always came back a day or two later

mdr438@att.net

rapmk, if you have a question, POST as a question and not a comment and include all the details of problem/make/model#?etc., so all ifixit volunteers can see and possibly give a solution.

Dede will be eternally grateful.