The Alcatel One Touch Idol 3 features a 5.5 inch, 1080 x 1920 display powered by a 1.5 GHz processor.

I can hear people just fine but people cant hear me when I talk.

when people talk on the phone i can hear them, but when i talk people cant hear me or its static. but i hear no static on my end?

Try using the earphones with the microphone attachment to make and receive calls to verify that you can be heard OK.

If you can't be heard then there is a problem with the voice transmission circuitry on the systemboard in the phone.

If you can be heard then there is a problem with the phone's internal microphone.

It is either faulty, has come loose from the systemboard or perhaps the voice inlet hole has become blocked.

To check out this last possibility, use a strong light and a magnifying glass to inspect the phone's voice inlet hole.

This is to be found on the bottom edge of the phone.

It it appears to be blocked, DO NOT use a pin etc. to try and clear the blockage. You might damage the microphone which is directly behind it. Try a vacuum cleaner, using short bursts to try and suck the obstruction out of the hole.

If it is clear upon initial inspection, then the phone will have to be opened to ascertain the problem with the microphone.

Here is a link to the ifixit screen repair guide for your phone. It will be a help in opening the phone to check if the microphone is loose.

If you find the process of repairing your phone too daunting, contact a reputable, professional mobile phone repair service and ask for a quote to repair the phone.

Hopefully this is of some help

newlife3578 will be eternally grateful.