How do you remove live demo mode if "Retail App" can't be found?

I have a samsung galaxy tab s that my dad got from his friend who owns a gadget shop. I want to do a factory reset but it wont let me because it's in live demo mode. ive tried different methods like switching it off then holding the power button, volume up button and home button at once but it only says "mdm wont allow factory reset". Also, i've tried to do the method wherein you go to the retail app and input a password but I cant even find the retail app anywhere! What should I do? It's frustrating me because its preventing me from updating the android version and using all of the device's features like the fingerprint scanner. plus, there are so many junk files and cookies i cant delete and it's preventing me from installing apps. Help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

eiramiel_23, would you mind hitting the "accept as answer" button. Please, and thank you.

Try booting into safe mode. Shut down your phone, and as it's powering back on hold down the volume down button until the lock screen​ shows. From there go to settings then to apps, and find any apps that may be taking control of your tab. Also try getting the app ES file explorer to get rid of the app.

Installed ES explorer but cant uninstall any apps. wouldnt even let me enable root explorer on. Ive tried this in both safe mode and normal mode. Also, do you know which apps I should specifically get rid of? Thanks!

Yes I have but once I select factory reset, it says "mdm does not allow factory reset" and then the tablet reboots.

Try doing a factory reset in safe mode.

It wont let me. "Factory Reset" in Settings is all grayed out.

You need to get the code from the Samsung relailer. Otherwise it's stolen. Or your "dad that owns a shop" can't get the code. Then your sol

If you read the comments, it was resolved just so you know

eiramiel_23 will be eternally grateful.