An all-in-one desktop inkjet printer/scanner by HP.

Why the printer won't print

I tried printing but the paper just came out blank. Why?

I just replace the ink but can't print because the printer doesn't seem to grab the paper, the paper just went in half way and nothing was print on it.

Hi @ adnan abdul ajis,

If you have the HP 1515 can you copy or scan a document OK using the printer's control panel?

If it works OK this way, can you try a test print from the computer that the printer is connected to? (usually found in the Printer properties area in the computer)

hey my printer hp 1515 just wont print . i press print from my laptop and nothing happens

Most Helpful Answer

No ink maybe? Lol does the rail for the ink cartridges move? Or does it simply spit the paper out

Check the network connection of your Printer. Make sure that the network settings are accurate. Try printing a wireless network test page to verify the settings.Download and Run HP print and scan doctor tool. This tool will automatically scan your system and resolve all the errors associated with it. Reset the Printer, turn off the printer and eliminate all the power cord from the printer. Hang around for some time and pop in the power cord back. Now switch on the printer and check if the issue still persists. Uninstall and install the Printer software, disconnect the USB cable attached to the printer and search your windows for Programs and Features to find the Hp Printer software from the list and uninstall it. Restart the computer to go to HP printer software download page and enter the name of the printer model number. Finally, pick and download the software that is attuned to make use of with your Printer.

Hi @techies_bee ,

The HP Deskjet Advantage 1515 printer has no WiFi capability.

It only has a USB connection- see p.45 onwards

Leolando Nable will be eternally grateful.