5c got wet, hold power button and home button to restart and it dies
My iphone 5c got wet on the back housing by my kid and the screen couldn't display anything and became dark blue, and I saw dark light from inside, after dry the housing with tissue I held down the power button and home button at the same time for a few seconds then it died. I tried to charge it but the screen showed nothing, and I called it with another phone but couldn't hear the phone ring. After removing the screen I saw no sign of water damage inside and the water damage sticker is still white. I removed the battery and cleaned the logic board and inside of rear housing with disinfectant alcohol with cotton swab, after reassembling still it wouldn't turn on. It dies completely. I wonder if I got a faulty screen or logic board. Anyone can help? Thanks.
Is this a good question?