Inside voices everyone, please

My phone has gotten very quiet. I can't hardly hear it. So I replaced my speaker box, and my Lightning dock. It's better, but still. I want it to be loud, like it normally was. What am I over looking, guys?

I love that glowing logo.

Eh... I may have found a way to make it stay on. But now my screen protector lifts in the corner! Wish I could find one that solders onto the display joint

Most Helpful Answer

I'm guessing speaker box as in the actual speaker.

Have you made sure all speaker filters are clean and see through via light?

Takes quite some time to clean with some alcohol and brushing. And yes do both sides of the filters.

I'll check that out, kinda done taking my phone apart for the day. Been busy messing with this thing again

dangit, totally thought the image would display here

Clean the filter mesh on the both sides with isopropyl alcohol and if not replace with geniue speaker box.

I did replace it with a genuine part, from my part phone

No i told new one which is no used in any phone

iMedic will be eternally grateful.