Laptop not showing power.

I have a acre aspire one D250-1026 that is not turning on. There is no green light on the led on the front. I have tried charging it with different chargers. It still will not turn on.

How do I make sure the laptop battery is not totally dead

1. Make sure your battery isn’t completely dead. As in–all the way dead, to where it can never charge again. Assuming your battery still works, continue on…

2. Remove your battery from your Acer laptop.

3. Next, unplug the power adapter from the wall AND from the computer. When your Acer laptop doesn’t power up the problem could be worsened by leaving it plugged in.

4. Now that the battery and adapter have been disconnected from the computer, you can move onto the solution. Hold down the power button for 45 seconds. Next, Press the power button numerous times for at least 45 more seconds.

5. Allow the laptop to sit for 20 minutes at least.

6. After the “waiting” period has ended, connect the battery and adapter to the computer. Turn it on and all should be good.

Isaac stromberg will be eternally grateful.