July 2013/ 1.0GHz ARM single core/ 4GB SSD/ 512MB RAM/ Android 4.2

How do I reset my tablet when I don't remember the password

I can't remember the passcode I need to know how to reset my tablet

@chrissy568132 , Chrissy you may loose all data if not backed up prior. You can try to factory reset. With tablet off, press and hold the power and volume up buttons simultaneously. Hold for 10-15 seconds, this should enter into boot menu. Then you will find an option to, Reset Factory default settings/reset user data. select this option. Device should now reset and clear password. May take a few minutes. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

more...........................

Thank you!!!

my tablet wont turn off unless i have the password what do i do?

I did itbgrern words fastboot came up but nothing to restart it just the words fastboot in green can't do anything else

Well i held down turn on and up volume when it came back on greenwood fastboot came up now it won't turn off nothing probly let it go dead but it's stuck now?///

Hi I can’t remember my password. To unlock my Samsung table. How can I change it.

Need new password or preferred old forgotten code

I am getting a new samsung tablet, I would like to change my password for my new one! Do I change the password on my oldone first then put the new password in my new tablet?

I can't get because I went to reset it, didn't let me 2 cause, it was blue when I got it and I couldn't do anything.

Chrissy will be eternally grateful.