Repair guides for machines designed to move slowly and get big jobs done, including farm vehicles and construction vehicles designed for specialty tasks.

8970 ford new holland won't start or move and cluster goes crazy

It will not start or move or working any of hydraulics the gauges go crazy we have changed the computers and I have checked all the grounds front to back and it cab and cleaned them and cleaned and charged battery but if I hold the fuel solenoid up and crank it it cranks up with no problem but the gauges still go crazy and still doesn't move or nothing we checked the voltage the fuel solenoid it read .75 when the battery was at 12 volts any help would be great and appreciated

Wish I had a wiring diagram for it to follow

Hi @chadquick16

You may have to spend $US20 but it may be worth it in the end if it saves a lot of time and trouble. There are other suppliers of the service manual online but this is the cheapest that I could find.

https://www.tradebit.com/filedetail.php/...

Hopefully this is of some help.

Chad will be eternally grateful.