Can't connect JBL Flip 3 and JBL Charge 3 properly
Whenever I try to connect both of my speakers JBL Flip 3 and JBL Charge 3 to my iPhone 7 one of them the music keep cutting ( depends which one is the main speaker) The main speaker I'm connected to play music perfectly the other one keep disconnecting specially when I change the volume, change the songs, or even move the speaker. If I connect to only one of them alone without using the JBL connect feature the speaker works perfectly.
- Both speakers appear connected on bluetooth page on mobile device
-Both speakers appear connected on JBL connect app
- Both speakers firmware are up to date
- Iphone 7 IOS up to date
- Tried different mobile device and even a MBP had same problem
- Tried un-pairing, pairing again had same problem
- Tried reseting both speakers problem unsolved
- Tried turning off all bluetooth devices in the room as the sound keep cutting as if there is something interfering with it. Same problem
Can anyone help?
Is this a good question?
i have JBL Charge 4 but i cant connect it to Jbl flip 3. i updated the firmware for jbl charge 4 but still i can't connect the speakers. Please help. Am using android phone and a pc to connect to the speakers.
by Patrick Maruwo
I have jbl xtreem but i cant connect it to jbl charge 4 please help me. l use huawei y5 prime 2018
by Helith Dhamsana
It’s because the flip 3 don’t support connect + and once you did the update on the charge speaker to add connect plus the flip and charge won’t be compatible after the update
can't pair new samsung flip phone to jbl charge 3. tried everything
by Love Yeshua YHVH