Entry level laptop introduced in 2015. Comes in a range of processor options from the Celeron to the Core i7. Also comes with a few AMD processors, but most are Intel based.

Keyboard key(s) are working inconsistently

I started to notice that my "w" key sometimes works but sometimes it "cuts off" and then works again. I notice this in FPS games as it feels like im running into a wall.

very likely general wear. replacing the keyboard fixes this issue regularily.

however, a cleaning of the board may get it running. toothbrush and 99% alcohal can do the trick. if it doesnt work, replace the board. (i have the same issue with my space bar.)

Do you bhop a lot?

its my work keyboard. i type up repair notes for about 10K repairs a year, as well as write stories on my down time. the space gets used alot.

Thanks for the answer. I ordered new keyboard from ebay. It is coming from UK and i live in Estonia so it shouldnt take much time .Thanks again!

Revilo Isoor will be eternally grateful.