Portable wireless speakers from Logitech released in 2013.

Why UE Boom app making my phone restart while updating firmway.

So, my question is quite simple, I have an LGG5 SE, I had a problem with the app on it, every time i did the software update , on 50 precent, phone just restarts , i thought my phone is &&^&@@ up with viruses and wanted to format it anyways even without the prob, So i did it, factory reseted, fresh new, still same outcome, Any ideas why is it happening?

Have you got the latest version (5.0.172) of the UE Boom app installed in your phone? As it was only released on 15th Dec 2016 they may have fixed the problem that you and a lot of other people were having in updating the speaker.

Here is a link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...

Thanks! I dont realy understand why there was an outdated version on google play but whatever, your links works and it solved my problem, I'll be glad if you can check out my other question too, maybe you can help me out with it

eli borodianski will be eternally grateful.