vizio tv, no volume
can i adjust the volume without the remote?
Is this a good question?
Normally with most modern TVs there are a number of function buttons on the side of the TV (or possibly even on the front) but usually they only offer the following functions.
1. A Power button to switch the TV on and off.
2. A rocker type button to select either Volume up (+) or Volume down (-).
3. A rocker type button to select either Channel up or Channel down.
4. An Input button to select which input to connect to the TV.
5. A Menu button to gain access to the TVs menu options.
It can vary depending on brands and models but you will most likely find most of the above are provided.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 9
Past 7 Days: 92
Past 30 Days: 544
All Time: 6,618