Wireless dual band gigabit router by Netgear.

My router won't turn on

I unplugged my router and reset it this morning and it still wasn't turning on, how do I get power back in my router

Hi, Have you proved that the power adapter is working? Have you checked the wall outlet is working? What lights if any are showing on your router? What have you tried to get it working?

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

I had some good luck on the mine one, and finnally it is working again.

Check the other post:

Will not power on

I think maybe it's your system that's being fussy and not your networking device. If you can, unplug the router from the modem and unplug it from its electrical outlet. Cycle the power on the modem. Plug the router back into the modem, and then plug the router back into the wall.

Please check the power outlet where you have attached the router. Because insufficient power supply wont allow the power LED or any other bulb to light on your wifi router. Next, if you find the electric outlet is working, try to check the router's hardware using test pin and confirm that there isn’t hardware issue.

After your router's passes the above steps, if you still don't see any LED lightning on machine then, reset the wifi machine by pressing the RESET button at the back of the router.

Important: With this action, your device will lose all the customized settings and may display green flashing light.

kylebrown9510 will be eternally grateful.