This 'SHIELD Pro' Android TV console by Nvidia is a slightly enhanced version to the 'SHIELD' console released for sale on May 28th, 2015. It contains mostly the same internal hardwares as the original 'SHIELD' console with a much higher storage capacity of 500GB as compared to the 16GB of the standard 'SHIELD' device.

Nvidia shield will not power on? No green light or anything :(

I powered my Nvidia Shield off at night and tried to turn it back on in the morning and I cant even get the green light on. :( I got a replacement power cord but still no luck :(

any luck? i have same problem too...

I have the same problem and its 4 months out of warranty. Thinking that's why they came out with a 2017 model that the same insides. There's a problem they know about it and fixed it on the new ones. ( i hope) and everyone with the old ones too bad. Now since its a old product they don't have to do recalls.

i do not know the Nvidia shield.

You said you have a new power cord....

how about the power supply? is it internal? or are you referring the power cord as the power supply?

power cord has a power supply.

Rachel Almazan will be eternally grateful.