Power (sleep/wake) button not working after screen replacement?

Hello, this is the second time I have replaced the screen on my iPhone 6, however this time when I put the phone back together the sleep/wake button doesn't work, has anyone come across this before or what I may have done wrong?

Thank you

Does your flash work? I ask because the power button and flash are on the same flex.

Normally, changing a screen should not have any interaction with the power button connector or flex and none of the circuitry is anywhere accessible for just a normal screen replacement.

Did you remove the logic board or anything other that what is saidin this guide?

Think back about what you did and try to remember if your screwdriver slipped or anything else that may have damaged the flex or button.

EDIT:

You may want to look at the power button from inside the phone with a magnifying glass or jeweler's loupe to see if the mechanism is indeed touching the actual actuator on the flex. If everything looks okay try to disconnect the battery one last time. A hard reset would be nice but without a working power button that is difficult. You could try to reset your device via iTunes.

Otherwsie, I would try a new flex and follow these instructions.

iPhone 6 Power Button Cable Image
iPhone 6 Front Panel Assembly Image

Guide

iPhone 6 Front Panel Assembly Replacement

Difficulty: Moderate20 minuten - 1 uur

iPhone 6 Power Button Cable Assembly Image

Guide

iPhone 6 Power Button Cable Assembly Replacement

Difficulty: Difficult1 - 2 horas

I can confirm the flash does work, and I cannot recall slipping with the screw driver or anything, I followed the instructions on the guide to the T and thought it went pretty well, that's why I have no idea why it's stopped working

I have the same issue. About a week after replacing the screen and battery on my iphone 6 the power button stopped working... Sometimes it works perfectly and sometimes it doesn't work at all.

David Walters will be eternally grateful.