The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 is known by different models depending on the features. Regular model: SM-T580 (WiFi), SM-T585 (3G,4G/LTE and WiFi) released in May 2016 or S-Pen model: SM-P580 (WiFi), SM-P585 (3G,4G/LTE and WiFi) released in September 2016. It is a 10.1- inch tablet manufactured by Samsung Electronics and their new high-end “A” series.

My screen does not work.

Hello there.

I have a concern with my tablet -- its screen won't work, but the tablet itself works, the alarm I have set for every morning triggers, but it's just the screen that won't work.

Any ideas?

It's more then likely a problem with the digitizer, I had the same problem with an iPhone 6s, I ended up buying a new LCD and Digitizer for it, after replacing them they worked fine. if I where you I'd look into buying a digitizer (If they are for sale) and seeing if you can find a guide for it either on this website or somewhere else.

Stolen GTMS will be eternally grateful.