iPhone 6 won't turn on after battery replacement

My iphone is about 2 years old and the battery was draining quickly, requiring multiple charges per day. I decided to replace the battery. Removing the old battery was the most difficult part, I had to use a hairdryer to weaken the adhesive. After reassembling the phone and plugging it in it would not turn on. I have since dissassembled it and checked the connections on the logic board and battery. They seem snug. Any suggestions before I cave and go to an apple store?

How was the battery removed?

Via the adhesive strip puller at the bottom of the battery or by prying?

If by prying did you pry the left side or the right side of the battery?

Try plugging the iPhone into the computer and see if the computer responds / iTunes detects it.

Also the apple store would most likely offer you a out of warranty replacement since the phone has been opened / battery been replaced which is a bit costly.

Probably better off to take it to a mobile phone repair shop if the screen isn't at fault or out of warranty already from the date it was purchased.

Thanks for the quick answer! I removed the battery by prying on the left side of the battery (volume button side). My computer does not detect the phone.

What happens when you plug in your old battery? If it still does not recognize in iTunes then something on the motherboard must have been damaged. If your old battery still works, new one is just defective!

I took it to a mobile repair shop and tried a couple batteries and one ended up working. Apparently it is common for batteries to be defective and I got one. Thanks for your help!

Awesome! Yeah its hard to tell how long batteries have sat in stock various places and sellers so i usually have to try multiple. nice!

I just had this on a 6s. Ordered a new battery and all was good.

Brian Blanco will be eternally grateful.