The Lenovo E330 ThinkPad Edge is a 13.3" stylish and durable laptop.

Computer won't turn on but is connected?

One day my laptop turned off, since I don't use it too often I thought it was cause it's dead so I plugged it in and went to work when I come back it's still dead I checked the charger and nothing was wrong the charger didn't seem to be broken I left it resting for a few days. Mind you this happened to me once before. But after a few days it still didn't turn on now I'm worried because it's been 2 weeks and nothing I'll leave it charging a whole day try and nothing

Try the following,

Disconnect the charger then remove the battery from the laptop.

Press and hold the power button on the laptop for about 15 seconds then release the button.

Reconnect and switch on the charger (leave the battery out at this stage).

Start the laptop by pressing the Power button.

If the laptop starts, allow it to boot all the way to the Windows desktop.

Then shutdown the laptop in the normal manner.

When the laptop has fully shutdown, switch off the charger and disconnect it from the laptop.

Re insert the battery into the laptop, reconnect and switch on the charger, then switch on the laptop.

Allow the laptop to boot all the way to the Windows desktop.

When it has finished booting and the Windows desktop is displayed, check the charging state of the battery. If it is charging allow it to fully charge before switching off the charger and disconnecting it from the laptop

Hopefully this is of some help.

Abril Farias will be eternally grateful.