Budget quadcopter manufactured by Syma.

drone Won't take off!

When my Syma is all paired up to to the controller and its ready to fly it won't take off. I've had a look and realized that the rotors are reversed and push the quad copter down. i have tried everything i know of such as calibrating the drone. i have no clue of how to continue , could someone please help!

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

There are 2 motors that turn clockwise and 2 that turn counterclockwise. The props are also different and each is marked to go on their matching motor. On each arm of your drone there is either an A or B and on the props 2 have an A and 2 have a B. Make sure that the props are on their proper motor.

I don't feel calibration is your issue but.....to recalibrate the gyro: After you bind your Tx and drone with the up/down throttle sequence(and have solid lights), move both Tx sticks to bottom right. The gyro will recalibrate after a second or 2 and the lights will flash then return to solid.

I hope this helps and you are flying again soon if not already.

Billy Frank will be eternally grateful.