Coffee brewer released in 2013. This specific Keurig can be identified by its model number K70 listed on the bottom plate of the brewer and is a single cup brewer.

Why won't my Keurig brew a full cup?

Every morning I brew a cup of coffee before I go to work. As of lately, I noticed that my cup isn't full. I end up making another batch of coffee, because the cup is partially filled.

I also have the half cup issue. I have descaled many times with little success. Now what? Is there a component that fails that causes this problem? If so, can I replace that part myself?

Using the Keurig without cleaning it can get the coffee maker to not work as well. Over time the water line will need to be cleaned to allow it to run better. Using a descaling solution (white vinegar and water) and running it through the system will clean up the Keurig and it will fill the cup up all the way again. It also would help to fill the tank all the way to the top to make more coffee.

My Keurig starts making my coffee and within a second or two the flow of coffee slows down to a stream I try descaling I am out of ideas

yes me too. i have also completed the descale technique but still it only brews a smaller cup than normal. and it seems like the pump is not making enough pressure as it is only a drip or two of water at a time. maybe time for a new machine after 2 years?

Yep. I have the same problem with mine. Have descaled, clean needles and blown in line. Seems like it runs out of pressure before cup is finished, no matter what size cup I try to brew. I only make one cup a day, maybe that is the problem. However, for the machine to last about a year is too expensive. This is my second machine. I am going to look for an alternative way to make coffee. Maybe another brand. Don't know yet

Go back to Mr. coffee like I did, that solved the problem.

michelinval will be eternally grateful.