My screen is cracked, what piece of the phone should I replace?

I play soccer with my phone almost everyday and, logically, it has fallen a few times in the process. The phone works perfectly, its functioning is remarkable, but like I said, the screen is deeply cracked, you can even see little parts of the LCD display in some areas of the phone.

As I am a normal phone user, I barely know the parts of my phone. I have seen on the internet prices from 30$ to 200$ but I'm not sure at all which one should I pick.

The question is, which exact part should I buy to fix the screen of my phone? How much should it cost so I get what I'm looking for and a good result? I also would like to know why is there such a difference between prices, is it because of the quality of the product or is it something else?

Sounds like only the digitizer is broken, but functioning. Usually only the digitizer change would work, however taking apart lcd display and the digitizer is a pain. I fix phones, tablets and laptops for my friends and family, and have always bought both the lcd and the digitizer assembled together online. I have paid around 50 euros from ebay, and those have worked fine so far. Perhaps, u ought to buy a gorilla screen protector too, its quite good.

Hope you get it well!

iPhone 6s Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer - Choice

iPhone 6s Plus LCD Screen and Digitizer - Choice Image

Diego Viloria will be eternally grateful.