Chef's Choice Model M115, made by Edgecraft Corporation. Released in 2013.

Where do I get replacement stones for the Chef's Choice 120?

I'm not getting a lasting edge anymore. I spent some time with a machete on the sharpener and may have damaged it.

Chris

This is what the EdgeCraft corporation (makers of your sharpener) have to say about replacement stones.

Used in a household setting, the abrasives will last for many, many years without need for repair or replacement. If the abrasives need replacement, you may send the sharpener back to EdgeCraft and, for a nominal fee, EdgeCraft will replace the abrasives, clean and lubricate the sharpener and ship it back in almost new condition. The abrasives, however, should last a very long time with normal household use.

Here is their contact details

CUSTOMER SERVICE

1-800-342-3255

Hopefully this is of some help.

I did the same thing and I can see that stage 2and 3 are now putting more edge on the right side of my knives and not very much on the left and leaving me with very dull knives

so what did you do about it ?

I'm going to send it back and determine whether or not Chefs Choice fixes the problem correctly. They fixed like New. I don;t want it returned "that stage 2and 3 are now putting more edge on the right side of my knives and not very much on the left and leaving me with very dull knives". I really like the product and want to believe they stand by their products. I;ve been very pleased with the Chefs Choice Edge Select 120 Plus.

I've recommended it to many personal friends and to many professional peers in the restaurant and catering business. I've been thanked by everyone of them and it felt great recommending this product. In turn they have recommended to folks they know. I've even touted it as one of the best investments I've purchased for our business at all the "shows" we attend in the southeast to New York and Food Festivals we pay to enter. Please don't let us down. Respectfully, David Des'rochers CatchCleanCookTV.com Look us up on Youtube.com CatchCleanCookTV.com/trailer

Hi @hogfish ,

Perhaps Glenn was referring to the fact that he had also sharpened a machete (like the person who asked the original question) and was getting a similar result when trying to sharpen other knives and not how it performed after it was repaired by the manufacturer.

Just my reading of his comment. ;-)

plumbnut will be eternally grateful.