Dymo LabelManager 160 is fast, compact and lightweight, making it easy to label just about anything, anywhere. Type quickly on the computer-style QWERTY keyboard, edit with one-touch fast-formatting keys and print for perfect, professional labels every time.

Ribbon doesn't move when printing

I push the 'print' button' and , although it make some sound, and one of the wheels is turning (the one on the middle bottom) the ribbon doesn't move.

How to fix it?

changed cartridge and still doer not put out tape !

Hi!

I would suggest that you try a different cartridge. Most likely the ribbon is broken inside the cartridge. You can test this by turning the spool in the direction of the arrow with the cartridge out of the machine. These cartridges are designed to be removed/swapped in mid cartridge, so you won't be messing anything up by pulling it out.

Cheers!

If you found that information to be useful, please Up Vote or Accept Answer

I've already tried with a new cartridge so I don't think this to be the problem :/

Hi!

Would you be able to post a pic of the compartment?

Cheers,

Joshua

I tried to view the image, but it says that I do not have permission to view it.

It just downloads when you click this URL.

cesderty will be eternally grateful.