Repair guides and support for phones manufactured by BLU Products. BLU stands for 'Bold Like Us.'

Why can't I access my keyboard while trying to text a message

Why can't I access my keyboard while trying to send a text message? The keyboard will not open

20 Comments

cannot type on my Messenger on my phone why

Keyboard does not appear on my phone to send text messages

I am not able to type

I had this problem too and it kept putting hyphened or other language letters too. Re installed Google keyboard and deleted all languages except English and seems to be working like it's supposed to!!

@Kalima ALI

Try deleting all languages except your own and re install Google Keyboard. I just figured this out myself and it's working as it should!!

Most Helpful Answer

Hi..I just went to my apps and checked the gboard app which is the keyboard i use and it needed an update and walla ..i go back to messenger and my keyboard is again working. Hope this helps! so much for automatically downloads the updates eh?

2 Comments:

Thank you! This also worked for me

you rock!!!! thank you so much!!!!!

go to settings > application manager > find your keyboard app to the download section if its is downloaded thru play store but if your keyboard is system app check it to running section and press your keyboard app then you will be directed to keyboard setting and the press the clear data button on your screen then reboot your phone if necessary..

thanks.

2 Comments:

all section my mistake ^_^

When I use voice text when I am messaging a person on a date site, my phone all of a sudden delete it, does anyone know what’s going on

Had same problem. Go to Settings. Then Apps & notifications. Tap App info which will take you to your list. Scroll down to Gboard. . Enable! Works

2 Comments:

This one was most helpful and to the point. I had to put gboard in search because when I scrolled down if wasnt there, but it worked!

Thank you, so much!!!

Kudos & appreciation!

I cannot find my keyboard to text on messages

I can not access my keyboard during text messaging

How do I put the keyboard back on my messages

A letter t with wind mark

Grashiny will be eternally grateful.