The Microsoft Surface Pro2 is a Tablet/Laptop fusion that was released in 2013.The Surface Pro 2 is the successor of Microsoft's Surface Pro and uses Windows 8.1 through Windows 10.

Surface pro 2 won't switch on after replacing the screen and digitizer

I replaced my surface pro 2 screen/digitizer assembly as it was damaged. The unit was working prior to the replacement. Once the new screen was installed I tried to switch on the unit to check the screen was working. I charged it overnight. The unit will not switch on. The unit will not boot as it seems as if it is not getting power. I have tried holding down the power button for 30 sec and holding the power and volume up button to 15 secs, neither work. Please could somebody help. Dave

Was there any damage done to the four main LCD cable, during the removal process? The repair guide says that it's one those house of cards type deals. Also, where did you get the screen /digitizer assembly from?

It could be that the LCD is not getting a signal try to rseat the flat cable to the connector at the logic board your could also try the HDMI adapter an see if it turns on with a external LCD

Dave will be eternally grateful.