Beats won't turn on

Whenever I try to turn on my beats solo 2 wireless, the lights just all flash white and followed by one red light, and then the same thing 2 more times. I am not trying to reset my beats when I am turning them on, and I tried charging my beats to full battery, and when I turn my beats on I know I am not holding the power button to long or to short. Apple won't take my headphones to repair since they are 5 days over the warranty... Please help.

I have the same issue. Did you get any solution to it ?

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Hi Maks,

Have you tried to reset them?

The Beats support page has a KB page about it.

https://www.beatsbydre.com/support/how-t...

I hope this helps.

You haven't found anything yet? Besides the reset thingy

Did anyone find a solution to this? I have the same problem and it is not working, it's my first time trying to connect to the wireless mode as well.

I actually had the same problem I went on YouTube and figured out how to open them up unhooked the battery for about 5 minutes hooked it back up and they worked like new...

I actually had the same problem.. went on YouTube figured out how to open them up... which is very carefully because on the videos they don't tell you there's a wire connected to the side cap.. then I unhooked the battery for about 5 minutes hooked it back up and wouldn't you know it those suckers are working like new

Maks McMuffin will be eternally grateful.