First iteration of JBL's Pulse line of wireless, bluetooth speakers released in 2013. Unique to this speaker is its light array that "pulses" in rhythm with your music.

Why won't my JBL Pulse connect to my phone through bluetooth?

I am trying connect my phone to my Pulse speaker through bluetooth connection, however it is not appearing under devices to pair with.

Hello everyone , can you please help me !!!

I have faced with a big problem , my jbl pulse 3 is not working after it had a waterproof test

Open the Bluetooth settings on your phone. Once your phone is ready to be paired, power on your JBL Pulse and press the Bluetooth button on top of the device. The JBL Pulse should then show up on the list of available Bluetooth devices. Select the JBL Pulse, which should pair with the speaker and allow your music to be played through it.

this process is totally right but my jbl go doesnt show in my bluetooth pearing list

so what can i do . i purchesd before 15 days only

Unplug the power source from the wall and from the back of the speaker. Wait 3 minutes. Should work now. I do the same with our Wii system.

Yes... works now... Thank you !

Unplug the power source from the wall and from the back of the speaker. Wait 3 minutes. Should work now. I do the same with our Wii system.--- what do you mean by unplug the power source? what power source? charger?

im having the same issue. my pulse 3 is not detecting other mobile.

This hasn't worked for me.

It works with my ASUS Zen2 but not my wife's older model Samsung. I've tried everything short of taking it apart and resetting the batteries, but that wouldn't make sense, as there's no reason why it would favour the ASUS Zen2 over the Samsung. Perhaps it's time my wife got herself a new phone.

I have aligned my recently purchased iphone to my BMW bluetooth. However all the numbers on the BMW screen have the word “mobile” in brackets and the voice instruction does not recognise my voice command - in fact answers in German when it is programmed to be English. Help!! Thanks, Team, Toshiba Support

Ryan will be eternally grateful.