Released on September 19, 2014, this 5.5" screen iPhone is the larger version of the iPhone 6.

I change dock flex because the microphone is not working.

Good evening to you all, I made the change from a window iphone 6 plus and also the flex dock and also the earpiece and the microphone does not work, the room is new. I do not know what to think of the problem is.

When I want to talk to siri bin or take note speaking he hears nothing and I change the Dock Flex then the room is new.

Siri is using the microphone near the ear piece, You have a problem with the microphone connected on the prox sensor flex, the one near the earpiece. Try and change that one.

Thank you is if I did

Check the microphone and earpiece gasket / filters, maybe they are clogged with dust, the hole right next to the earphone jack and the earpiece speaker filter.

Do they make audible sounds then tapping and do not make noise when trying to speak or hear from them?

There isn't a whole lot that could cause this. As Ben said, its almost certainly the top microphone that is bad. iFixit has a guide on how to change it. Its a very cheap and easy repair to do.

zelingne will be eternally grateful.