Released January 2016 as part of BLU's budget line of smartphones.

Can't change default storage from SD to Phone?

I have a BLU vivo XL, and I have a micro SD card into it to expand my storage, but it has been downloading everything onto that SD card and now its full, I still have space on my phone but it won't install anything to the phone, only the SD card...Please Help. I have taken the SD card out and then installed stuff and it worked. But I can't change the default storage.

Check the following setting:

Menu > Settings > Device > Storage and see what the 'default' write disk is.

I have a special key for my Blu Vivo xl 2 and it opens the sim as well as the micro sd card slots it should com in your case. Also I a good way to transfer the partial information to your new phone is essential to not losing too much room as a confused waste in your phone's storage. Download an app if need be in the google play store.

Can you tell me how to open the XL2 to insert an SD card? I can't find an answer to this anywhere.

Thanks! :-) Much appreciated. Do you have a specific app you recommend?

Levi Warkentin will be eternally grateful.